Thursday, December 6, 2012

Todays Shoulder training and nutrition plan

Today is shoulder day, one of my favorite days so I thought I'd post you guys how I hit them.
Ex1: D/B lateral raises 4 sets 8-12 reps
Ex2: Seated D/B Press 4 sets 6-10 reps
Ex3: Barbell front raise 3 sets 8-12
Ex4: Standing behind the neck barbell press 4 sets 8-12
Ex5: Bent over D/B flys 4 sets 8-12 reps
Ex6: Cable e-z bar upright rows 4 sets 8-12 reps
Ex7: Barbell shrugs 4 sets 6-10 reps
(And the clean eating plan I am sticking to which is low carbs except leg days is this. Remember I am only using this for about 2 weeks to get a quick lean look which is working well so far.)
M1: Immediately upon waking- Protein shake mixed in cold water
M2: About an hr after M1- 5 egg whites 1 whole W/ 1 slice of wheat toast
M3: 2 1/2-3 hrs later is 93% lean turkey burger mixed with Zucchini and small amount of chopped onions.
M4: Preworkout- 4-6 ounces chicken breast w/ 3.2-4 ounces sweet potato
Postworkout- Protein shake with supplements mixed in
M5: about an hr after post workout- 4-6 ounces tilapia w/ 1/2 cup brown rice
M6: 6 ounces chicken breast w/ veggies
Bedtime snack varies between protein pancakes or just protein shake depending on how hungry I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment