Friday, December 14, 2012

School Shooting In CT..my ramble

I just wanted and felt like I needed to post a Blog on the shooting that has taken place in Newton, Connecticut where 18 elementary school children and 9 adults were shot and killed by a gunman who came into their school and did this. These are the incidents where we question God. Why he let's these things happen, I have often questioned it. How could he let something like this happen to such innocent people. But this isn't Gods work, this is the work of the devil who is such a big part of the world we are living in. We have let the devil take over this world, and if you don't believe it turn on your TV and just watch what comes on. I won't lie I watch jersey shore, that is just one show that shows that the devil is running America and this world. We are letting this happen by giving into "The American Dream". Is 27 innocent people being shot your dream? I bet not but giving into being of this world and us accepting the media and entertainment we watch and what we are told we need to be to make sure we get the full benefits of the american dream is what is letting stuff like this happen. We need to all re think the American dream and quit being part of this world. I am re-reading the book radical right now and we are told by Jesus to leave our possessions and follow him, but we can't because we are letting our possessions own us. We are so worried about being better than the next person or having what the other person has because the media we watch is telling us we need to be better. The only thing we need to be better at and have more of is Jesus Christ. I know I am just rambling on and on but this is just something that is hitting me so hard right now especially with this shooting. This should have never happened, why didn't this happen in earlier times? I think it's because we didn't have the media everywhere, the media is so easily an advertisement of the devil and easily corrupts people who aren't strong minded enough to break away from it and realize where it is coming from. Once again sorry this is me rambling and probably none of it makes sense, I sure won't be proof reading it. And I will certainly not care if people quit viewing my blog because of my beliefs, but all in all do not blame something like this on Jesus.  Pray for these children and adults that have been killed and especially their families. Pray that Jesus has his hand on them.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. In a world where so many people push God out of their lives, yet wonder why his hand of protection has been lifted, it would seem obvious that things like this occur. Not only did the gunman kill so many innocent children and adults, he stole the innocence of all the students in that school. They were babies, they could not defend themselves. God has chosen us to defend the defenseless, protect the unprotected, and love the unloved. This is what needs to happen. This world needs Jesus.

    ReplyDelete