Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Christmas

Hey guys this is my post christmas post. Hope everyone had a great christmas and truly embraced the meaning of the holiday. Were you able to maintain your workouts and maintain your diet? I know it is tough on the holidays with everyone eating everything right in front of you. I know i wasn't able to keep my diet as strict, I ate everything in sight this week I have spent at my parents. I have been doing cardio and training hard though to try to make up for the bad eating. Today is thursday and coming to the end of my vacation here so I have been back on the grind today with eating right. Well guys just wanted to let you know what was going on and let you know that everyone gives in sometimes so don't worry about if you made a mistake with your diet you can get right back into it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment