Friday, January 4, 2013

Progression

Here is a picture of me that I took yesterday. Thats me at about 175 9.5% bf, I think the diet is going well if I could just figure out how to get my calories higher without eating more fats. I'm thinking if I could afford to throw in steak once a day that would help but we will see. As of right now I think I will for sure hit my goal by the arnold. I believe I could hit it sooner but I would possibly lose muscle which is a no no. This is my nutritional plan as of right now on a low carb days. M1: protein shake immediately upon waking M2: 6 boiled egg whites 45-1 hour later w/ 1/2 cup oatmeal M3: Canned tuna mixed with half avacado M4: 4-6 oz chicken breast with 3.5 oz sweet potato Post workout: Protein shake with BCAA's and Kre-alkalyn M5: 4 oz ground turkey 93/7 with 1/2 cup rice M6: 6 oz tilapia with either spinach or mixed vegetables M7: Bedtime snack 3 egg whites mixed with 1 scoop casein protein

1 comment:

  1. More photos please. Full length, front, profile and rear.

    ReplyDelete