Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Arnold Classic!

So guys just checked my bf% today at the gym and I am 176lbs at 9.5 % bf. Before the holidays i was 174 at 8.5%bf. So from now until the Arnold is 8 weeks. My training partner kyle and I are dieting hard until this. I am planning on getting down to about 168-170 at 6.5-7%bf. I have 8 weeks to do it so it shouldn't be too hard and I shouldn't lose muscle hardly at all. As i told you before I have been cutting already but really maintaining and was then going to bulk but with my show coming up in may it doesn't really make sense to gain weight right now then lose it again just making my diet harder. So guys be ready by time the arnold comes around I plan to be shredded. I will post a picture of what I look like right now on thursday and we will progress from there. Here is to a new year of shred!

No comments:

Post a Comment