Wednesday, January 16, 2013

No excuses for eating dirty!

So I get this all the time, "I don't have enough time to eat right in the day". Guys that is such a terrible excuse, it is really saying "I don't want to be healthy or fit". At some point in the week you have time where you relax and watch tv, so take on of those days and spend about an hour cooking for a few days worth of food. A lot of people in the fitness industry cook about 4-5 days worth of food at once and have it all packeged every meal in a separate piece of tubberware, which is really the best way to do it if you have enough tubberware and space in your fridge/freeer for it. I like to cook a few different foods that eat each day and store them in tubberware such as the picture shows where I have a few days worth of chicken, fish, turkey burger, eggs (not in the picture but a few days worth boiled) and asparagus. So now the only things I have to make is tuna and rice and sweet potatoes which the sweet potatoes i make a few days worht also. So guys try doing this and it will help to ensure that you don't go for that quick meal/ snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment