Tuesday, November 27, 2012

staying updated

Hey guys just giving you an update of what my next 5 weeks of training is going to be like. I'm planning on doing 3 weeks of a cutting phase with the 4 day a week program I posted yesterday and then 2 weeks of a mass gaining phase with the 3 day a week from yesterday. My diet during will just be clean eating for the first 3 weeks, with me I have to watch my sodium intake more, my carb intake I can base it day by day, I usually don't eat enough carbs so I am not really worried about them. Protein intake will be high as always. For my mass gaining I am going to still try to keep my sodium low so its a clean gain especially low sugars. My carb intake I am really going to focus on eating a lot more carbs especially more starchy  carbs. I will be posting pics at the end of each phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment