Friday, November 23, 2012

A new beginning

Just got back from the gym and I must say my training partner and I killed it. We have been for the past two weeks mostly because of me, searching for the "right" regimen that would spark our physiques to the next "level". Well that regimen was in my head the whole time. this week I started us off with DC training 3 days a week. Well day one on monday was not that great, not enough intensity in it. So wednesday for leg day we did something us I found and well that sucked too. So Today we did Chest, Shoulders and back which is basically what DC style called for on this day but we did it our way and we killed it, I think it was a mental if not also physical plateau breaker for at least me if not both of us. Also helped me come up with a new Mass gaining workout regimen for a weekly schedule so some times you just have to be creative and do what you feel is necessary for you body to achieve the goals you want. Here is a progress pic of day 1 of a new beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment